Monday, November 11, 2013

Morning walks and brunch dates.











 This handsome gentleman's nam is Ryan. Met him yesterday and instantly we, I guess you could say, connected. Its always a breath of fresh air when you meet someone in this town who is actually intelectually appealing. His taste in music, is what some might call, phenomenal. Such a rad dude. He was kind enough to let me join him on his little morning, a walk to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. After that we went to this rad diner in Silverlake. I'd be lying if I say I wouldn't mind starting everyday with a routine like that. He's also a talented musician. I can't wait to hear the finished product. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with him again soon, so he can show me some more rad artist. 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment